Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Beautiful Czech republic

CZECH IT

Filmed anywhere fun lately? The Czech Republic is somewhere that I was absolutely blown away by. 



It was like arriving is some kind of magical oasis. I just had no idea how beautiful it was going to be, how different it would be in terms of the forestry, in terms of the colors. I had never seen anything like it. 


I said to [husband] Sam [Mendes] - 'cause he didn't get to come there with me and the kids - "I'm bringing you to the Czech Republic." 


It's absolutely incredible, really incredible. I mean, I would just run around in those locations going, "I cannot believe we're here." I would ruin takes 'cause I was so elated at the scenery. Interviewed by Laurie Heifetz at the premiere of "The Reader."


To sign up for Daily Newsletter Alerts, please visit http://www.nypost.com/php/newsletter/classify_newsletter_clicks.php

www.facebook.com/czechs
www.goOverseas.com
Comprehensive list of the best overseas travel blogs in the Czech Republic. GO! straight to the source and learn more about living and traveling abroad in the Czech Republic.

www.play.cz - czech radios streaming, a lot of English American pop music


captainoddsocks.blogspot.com


www.ct24.cz




No comments:

FriendFeed.com/PetrBuben